Forums

HTTP status code was not 200 (403) [-32300]

1. Hi,

Been using wordpress app for posts, I am receiving the below error on Android.

Jetpack site is inaccessible or returned an error: transport error HTTP status code was not 200 (403) [-32300]

I can post or do something from my website admin area but I can't do anything from wordpress app and WordPress.com.

I also asked help to the Jetpack community. But they couldn't.
    Please help me to get rid of this problem.

Thanks

2. Hi emranbd01,

It sounds like for some reason or another the WordPress App is having troubles communicating with your website. This could be related to Jetpack, however it also could be an XML-RPC issue. There are a few different reasons why this might be happening and I'd be happy to take a look and see what might be going on here.

To better help you with this, please go to "Me > Help & Support" in the app and tap on "Contact us" so we can investigate it from there. Please make sure to include the address of your website in your message so that we can take a look and troubleshoot this problem.

3. Hi emranbd01,

It sounds like for some reason or another the WordPress App is having troubles communicating with your website. This could be related to Jetpack, however it also could be an XML-RPC issue. There are a few different reasons why this might be happening and I'd be happy to take a look and see what might be going on here.

To better help you with this, please go to "Me > Help & Support" in the app and tap on "Contact us" so we can investigate it from there. Please make sure to include the address of your website in your message so that we can take a look and troubleshoot this problem.

Leave a Reply

You must log in to post.

About this Topic

Tags

No tags yet.